Talk

Advanced search

Samsung S7 Edge

(5 Posts)
SwanneeKazoo Sat 24-Sep-16 09:17:27

I've recently got the Samsung S7 Edge mobile, but can't seem to get the Mumsnet mobile app to load. When I click on the android link to download the app, it takes me to the Play Store with a list of options, one of which is Netmums shock and a few other apps, none of which have the word 'mum' in them or are even anything to do with mums or parenting in general. Can anyone help please?

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 10:24:17

There isn't an android app yet. You need to use the Internet bit and type in the Web address for mumsnet

SwanneeKazoo Sat 24-Sep-16 11:38:55

Thanks pixie, but I had what I thought was the mobile app on my old HTC (it was definitely not like the desktop site) so I'm a bit confused. Why would they have a link that says Download the Android app if there is no app?

dementedpixie Sat 24-Sep-16 12:49:42

There used to be one but not any more

prh47bridge Mon 26-Sep-16 18:51:35

As Dementedpixie says, there was an Android app. It stopped working and was then removed from the app store and hasn't been replaced. I wish Mumsnet would produce a decent app for Android but at the moment the only option is to use the web browser.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now