Computer cleaning

(3 Posts)
JaneA1 Fri 09-Sep-16 10:41:58

Hello everyone. My comp hasn't been open in like a year, and I can see it's insights it freaking dusty and it needs some compound on the processor changed. (not sure what that IT guy called it) But I'm not much into hardware and etc, and am scared i will harm the insides if I attempt to clean it myself and I need an expert hand. Anyone you know (or don't know grin) that may take care of it.
PS: Non expensive services are and extreme advantage.

Elroya1 Fri 09-Sep-16 10:49:53

My workplace has Super PC Cleaning for our computers. They also clean the monitors, mice, keyboards, and printers. They seem professional and the manager is really happy with their services. I'm not sure about the pricing, you might want to call them to see what they can do for you.

IcedVanillaLatte Fri 09-Sep-16 10:54:20

If you don't smoke (which makes the dust sticky), try one of those brushes with a puffer bulb, or canned air.

If you're not au fait with the insides of your computer, it's a bit of a big ask to get you to apply thermal paste tho (which I assume is what he means)!

If it'll make you feel better, you can get one of those anti-static wrist-straps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now