Talk

Advanced search

IPhone? Do I believe the hype?

(8 Posts)
jollo Wed 17-Aug-16 12:31:10

Gotta buy myself a new handset as lost my Samsung mini S3. Can get a iPhone 5c for £85 on eBay. Good value? Do I believe the hype? Any tips from switching from android or should I just stick with it?

cdtaylornats Wed 17-Aug-16 15:26:25

How much memory - reviews would suggest an 8GB one isn't worth it and really the 32GB one is adequate

theshield Fri 19-Aug-16 14:40:09

I wouldn't want to buy an iphone.I tried a friend's and found iOS terribly confusing to use and have stuck with android ever since.
I would be careful about buying a phone off ebay.I would want it to come with a warranty.

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Fri 19-Aug-16 14:43:54

If you are used to using android devices then you won't get on with an iPhone. When I upgraded, EE told me that most of their iPhone returns are from people switching over from android phones.

BitOutOfPractice Fri 19-Aug-16 14:45:28

Yes, believe the hype.

But agree with a PP about memory

allthecarbs Fri 19-Aug-16 14:48:35

I love the whole I layout. I feel safe with it.

They break very easily if you are clumsy.

BertieBotts Fri 19-Aug-16 15:07:05

I phones are not massively better than android. I'd stick with android if you can. You can get good deals on them too.

AllThreeWays Sat 27-Aug-16 08:09:54

Once you switch you are stuck with iPhone as you have to use iTunes. This is the same with Android of course, as all your apps and music etc is in play store, but at least you can change brands.
I use Android and have a work iPad, I much prefer Android

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now