Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a 2 in 1 laptop/tablet?

(6 Posts)
metimeisforwimps Sun 12-Jun-16 10:11:02

I currently have an old and fairly large laptop which I use for work (work from home at the moment), and a blackberry playbook which I use for listening to stuff I've downloaded while doing the cleaning and other things where I need portability. I never take it out of the house though.
As both are on their last legs, and I like to have as little stuff as possible, I'm thinking of getting a 2 in 1. Does anyone have one of these and how do you find it?
My main worry is that they are smaller than the laptop I have now (typically between 10-11 inch) and I'm worried about how comfortable it is to type. My work is academic so I will be writing a couple of thousand words a day.
I think the tablet aspect of it should be fine, I just need something I can take from room to room.

lamusic Sun 12-Jun-16 10:12:36

My friends daughter has one and says its good, she rights essays on it etc

metimeisforwimps Sun 12-Jun-16 10:18:39

Well that's encouraging. I should probably get down to Currys or somewhere and try one out..

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Sun 12-Jun-16 10:20:43

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

metimeisforwimps Sun 12-Jun-16 10:31:32

Oh well that's encouraging if you can plug in a full size keyboard, that could be the solution I need. How about the screen when you are doing work in word etc, is it big enough do you think?

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Sun 12-Jun-16 10:47:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now