How much GB do you have on your mobile and is it enough? Oh and what phone would be good and why?

(7 Posts)
nibblingfingernails Fri 27-May-16 19:35:09

Please bear with me as I am a complete numpty when it comes to anything technical.

Tomorrow I am getting a new phone contract, as yet am still undecided whether to get phone and contract or keep my I phone and just get a monthly contract.

The I phone I have at the moment is an I phone 4, and my contract is coming to an end, the replacement contract is far more money than I am paying and for less GB, at the moment I have unlimited so have never had to worry.

I use it for normal stuff, e mails, texting, facebook and photo's.

Really appreciate any help and advice, Its times like this I miss having a partner to discuss this with.

nibblingfingernails Fri 27-May-16 20:03:10

hopeful bump...........

AgingJuvenileBinkyHuckaback Fri 27-May-16 20:06:27

I have 2GB (12 quid from Giff gaff) and it's just about enough for lots of browsing and maps but I can't watch video or download a big app without hitting my limit. iPhone 4s really are last decade's tech, so you'll come across more and more things you can't do on them.

Fishcake72 Fri 27-May-16 20:07:25

I have unlimited data. I am an internet addict and watch tv etc on my phone and use loads.

nibblingfingernails Fri 27-May-16 20:12:40

Fishcake where do you get your unlimited from and for how much a month?

nibblingfingernails Sat 28-May-16 18:58:07

Well, I upgraded to a new phone - now owner of and I phone 6. I have 3GB, no idea if that's enough for the month - only time will tell!

Fishcake72 Mon 30-May-16 10:36:03

Sorry I didn't see this! I am with Three. My contract is £65 but my DS pays £20 a month for the same deal but SIM only.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now