iPad Pro - anyone used one (and where to try)

(6 Posts)
LurkingHusband Mon 14-Dec-15 14:45:40

MrsLH could really benefit from the biggest screen possible (hence the title).

We could try the Apple shop, in town, but this close to Xmas would rather pull each others fingernails out with salt pliers.

EldonAve Mon 14-Dec-15 17:06:09

It is massive and heavy
Screen is good but it's not that portable

HappydaysArehere Fri 15-Jan-16 22:00:57

I was told in the Apple Store that it was too big for reading in bed. It seems a replacement for laptop rather than I Pad, especially if you add the keyboard.

ShhhBeQuiet Sat 16-Jan-16 22:25:33

You can try them in John Lewis stores. They are beautiful. <sigh> I'd love one but I can't think how I would use it. I think they are for business use and I don't think it's worth my while setting up a business just to be able to justify buying ne.

FuckyNell Sat 16-Jan-16 22:29:51

I'm using one right now. I love it. I think though that the only reason I was bought it was so dh could inherit my iPad Air ha ha. It's not cumbersome or ungainly at all.

andadietcoke Sat 16-Jan-16 22:32:02

Funnily enough I have the work one sitting in its box on the sofa next to me. I can't even muster the enthusiasm to have a look and have been using the box to lean on to address packages. We have it for work for a very good reason, but I'm not sure of their place in my day to day life otherwise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now