Talk

Advanced search

I'm Watching is not working

(4 Posts)
EmNetta Wed 28-Oct-15 18:23:45

Clicking on this now only produces a few words in blue - Talk: Results of search - and the rest is just blank. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Ferguson Thu 29-Oct-15 23:06:56

Maybe you HAVEN'T been watching any recently?

I'd never gone on 'I'm watching' before, but your query prompted me to try it, and I got 256 items I've been on. I don't really understand it, so I've never bothered with it!

I used to go on' Unanswered messages' to take pity on people who were being ignored, but don't bother now. And used to go more on Geeky stuff, when it used to be more about computers, but now it is all phones and tablets (which I don't have) I don't usually bother.

Mostly do Education, Gardening, Parenting, Music.

Ferguson Thu 29-Oct-15 23:10:01

And now I got green banner saying it's been added to my watch list - and that happens sometimes. - very mysterious!!

EmNetta Fri 30-Oct-15 00:01:07

Agree about phones and tablets Ferguson, and mostly too technical for me, but the "I'm Watching" was useful for going direct to keep up-to-date and delete previous replies. It's the green banner/printing which no longer appears, and nothing else either, and I can't figure out why it's no longer working.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now