Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations an iPad air 2 case please

(4 Posts)
Reastie Mon 08-Jun-15 14:17:57

I had a Snugg but after less than six months the leather is peeling off round the sides, so I'm looking for a new one. Any recommendations? Ideally something pretty and not too bulky . Have been googling but a bit overwhelmed with choice and can't find one I really like the look of for air 2 thanks

toothlessoldhag Wed 10-Jun-15 17:15:40

I highly recommend the Invision case. It's real leather, reasonable price, comes in a variety of colours and is very robust (I've had one for a couple of years now and it's in perfect nick), though make sure you choose the right size for your ipad (one's for the full size and one's for the mini:

www.amazon.co.uk/Invision%C2%AE-Premium-iPad-Smart-Cover/dp/B00GHQZV8W/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1433952840&sr=1-8&keywords=invision+ipad+air+case

Reastie Wed 10-Jun-15 20:48:19

Thanks toothless. I've just looked it up on Amazon but it looks like the reviewers say it's not perfectly compatible with the iPad air 2, which is what I have. All the good ones seem to be for iPad and mini iPad not mine sad

toothlessoldhag Wed 10-Jun-15 22:09:50

Ah that's a shame. Mine is indeed a mini and fits well. I'm glad you checked and didn't rely on my say so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now