Talk

Advanced search

New Phone

(4 Posts)
whostolethesocks Wed 06-May-15 21:45:19

My Huawei has died so I need a new phone. Always been an Android girl. Don't want to go Windows. Mid range. Sim free (I'm on Giff Gaff). I do a lot on it (e-mails, texts, Facebook, Twitter but not games). What should I look for and any suggestions? I've had HTCs before. I quite like a reasonable size screen too.

Hobby2014 Thu 07-May-15 14:48:52

Don't know if it's in your price range but I love iPhones. You'll be able to get a cheap second hand one on eBay. Have the 6 at the mo, dh has the 6plus. So easy to use. Does everything you want it to do. I don't play games either. Ours are contract so don't know how it works with the gift gaff sim though.

SecretSquirrels Thu 07-May-15 18:30:56

I recently bought my first ever smart phone it gets stunning reviews and was recommended on MN.
It's a Moto G 4G 2nd gen. 5" screen.
Sim free and £150. I love it and prefer it to DS's iPhone.
I also use giff gaff.

whostolethesocks Thu 07-May-15 18:55:18

Thanks. I just went to look at the phones in Tesco after work and have come back to buy the Moto G one online (click and collect) as this looked most suited for my requirements and budget. Was nice to receive your recommendation SecretSquirrels

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now