Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Detest Orange/ee, recommendations?

(5 Posts)
MrsMot Wed 19-Nov-14 15:19:53

Have been with Orange since 2000, always happy enough with service and plans but since ee took over it's been lamentably poor. Crap online service, crap customer service, I've had enough.

Anyone v happy with their provider?

I've an iPhone 5, need unlimited data to tether my iPad and good roaming charges as we're in Europe a lot.

I can't bring myself to pay ee beyond the end of my contract in January so any ideas gratefully received!

ihatethecold Thu 20-Nov-14 20:30:10

I've been with O2 for years and haven't had any issues with them.
I don't think they are the cheapest but if I go to Europe I am charged 1.99 per day to use the phone inc.internet.

Seabright Sat 22-Nov-14 13:02:51

I've been with Tesco Mobile for years (it piggy backs O2) cheap, reliable & excellent customer service

amicissimma Sat 22-Nov-14 20:23:36

I've used Tesco, O2 and GiffGaff and been happy with all of them.

I like GiffGaff best because its flexibility suits my needs. Sometimes I run along on PAYG, using £1 or £2's worth per month, othertimes I'll need more and get an appropriate Goodybag.

BookTart Sat 22-Nov-14 20:27:17

I left Orange/EE after 10 years (for all the reasons you've listed) in March, and went over to GiffGaff. It is such a breath of fresh air to receive decent service and to not be hassled into paying for a more expensive tariff than I need. I was worried that Orange would be a pain about porting my number and unlocking my iPhone, but it was all done within a day or two. I reckon I'm saving about £20 a month by not paying to be a dolphin or a monkey or whatever!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now