Talk

Advanced search

iPod Touch? Iphone? iPad?

(6 Posts)
dancemom Wed 12-Nov-14 09:04:03

Dd has had an iPod touch for 3 years and its on its last legs, crashing, unresponsive etc

She uses it daily for music, games, I messaging, YouTube

Should I gather a new iPod? Or are they on their way out and a 5c would be better? Or save for an iPad mini?

HappydaysArehere Wed 12-Nov-14 10:28:31

I love my I Pad. It does everything I need. Games, internet, books, music, photos, e mails etc etc. I prefer the full size one but youngsters have better eye sights. My grandson lives on his but his is full size but the mini is better for general transport which is why my sister has the mini. However, she now says she is replacing it with the full size one. Can she try one out in an Apple Store? Of course there is the financial consideration and I know just how children's needs need to be balanced. Is she careful with such things. My daughter purchased a case suitable for a tank to go over for my accident prone grandson. Also a friend got it in America where prices are much lower. It has survived and is well used.

LIZS Wed 12-Nov-14 10:29:49

John Lewis had an ipad mini for £199. ds is on his second ipod and loves the portability of it.

dancemom Wed 12-Nov-14 11:35:35

She has a Hudl tablet that she does use but loves her iPod for music and messaging - £199 isn't a bad price, I could stretch to that i think!

I may take her iPod into the Apple Store and see what they say?

DillydollyRIP Wed 12-Nov-14 11:39:23

Tesco do the mini for 199 but have £20 off with a voucher code on their website making it 179?

Code: TDX-WXRT

dancemom Wed 12-Nov-14 17:22:23

Thanks Dilly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now