Talk

Advanced search

Where did you buy a cover for your iPhone?

(5 Posts)
TheSurgeonsMate Thu 27-Feb-14 12:40:10

I was sent off from work to buy one - "they're everywhere" - but I'm not finding one. I want a plain but cool cover with a basic level of protection. I haven't "picked on up in the supermarket" as I thought, or in JL or a phone shop. Amazon reviewers seem unsatisfied with theirs, and many feel that they have bought fakes. Any tips?

rubyflipper Thu 27-Feb-14 12:44:34

A phone shop?

SuburbanSpaceperson Thu 27-Feb-14 12:45:44

I bought mine online from Decal Girl, that would probably be too long a wait for you for it to come from the States though. The one I had before that came from Cath Kidston, it was cute but didn't give particularly good protection. Accessorize have some cute ones too. A lot of my school-run friends (so people with young children who can be a bit heavy-handed) swear by OtterBox covers as they are very protective.

TheSurgeonsMate Thu 27-Feb-14 12:54:57

Aha - Otterbox have a direct sales website in the UK.

Eastpoint Thu 27-Feb-14 12:58:58

I have a Tech21 Impactology case which I really like - I have a white iPhone & it is bright pink so easy to find. I bought it at an Apple shop. They had them in black, blue, clear & pink when I was at the Covent Garden Apple shop yesterday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now