Talk

Advanced search

big screen phone vs ipad mini?

(3 Posts)
energyfirst Wed 26-Feb-14 10:06:25

just wonder if Ipad minirequire constant tethering from phone/ wifi etc woudl it be better a big screen phone then? say Samsung Note II or something bigger? does Iphone have any big screen phones?

olgaga Wed 26-Feb-14 22:07:21

I have a Galaxy Note 2 and I absolutely love it. Best thing I ever bought!

I'm still on a voyage of discovery with it - had it since last June! It does far more than I need but to have just one device is a real bonus.

I still use a desktop pc but only occasionally, for longer documents, but that's on its last legs so I'll probably replace it with a laptop.

But I've never once wished for a smaller phone - or a larger tablet/screen.

YouAreTalkingRubbish Wed 26-Feb-14 22:32:21

I have an iPhone and an IPad mini. Even though it's easy to tether my mini I find that I tend to make do with the iPhone when I am out and about and I only tend to use my mini when I have a wifi hotspot to use. Tethering drains batteries really fast confused

The iPhone screen is quite small but I can't say it bothers me too much. I use Siri all the time so I rarely have to use the tiddly keyboard.

Wouldn't an iPhone plus a mini would be a lot more expensive than a samsung noteII

I would go and have a play on a few different phones and see what you think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now