Talk

Advanced search

iPad App Store password issues

(7 Posts)
foolserrand Thu 18-Apr-13 10:23:08

Not being the most tech savvy individual, was wondering if anyone out there could save me!

When trying to download from iTunes App Store I am always asked for my password. Fine. No issues with that. I type it in using the keyboard that magically pops up.

However, recently my keyboard has disappeared! shock I am completely lost and confused. It's around for everything else, just not to input my password.

Does that damned machine not realise how inconvenient it is for me?! Can anyone help me find it please? There will be flowers and wine for anyone who has the patience (you may need a lot!) to let me download more pointless Disney games for dcs important apps. wink

ElizaCBennett Thu 18-Apr-13 11:48:37

Hi, have you been using a Bluetooth keyboard with it? If so you may need to turn that off?

foolserrand Thu 18-Apr-13 11:49:56

Ha ha! No. I couldn't if I wanted to. grin

Keyboard works fine in email, text Facebook, etc.

ElizaCBennett Thu 18-Apr-13 11:56:14

Ok, have you tried changing orientation to landscape?

ElizaCBennett Thu 18-Apr-13 12:02:49

If this doesn't work I would close the App Store down completely and then open it and try again.

foolserrand Thu 18-Apr-13 13:27:01

Ooh! It worked!! I closed it down and turned it to landscape then.... Ta da! One keyboard! 'twas magical!

Thank you!

ElizaCBennett Thu 18-Apr-13 17:36:17

Ooh good, glad to help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now