Talk

Advanced search

Can you recommend fun/educational apps and games for my 5 year old ds and 9 year old dd please?

(4 Posts)
walkingonthemoon Sat 13-Apr-13 22:23:10

Thanks!

I'd like some suggestions too!

rainbowriver Wed 17-Apr-13 10:29:26

Me too! Have just brought our first iPad and feel I am missing out on something. The kids definately prefer it to me.

We have just finished playing Fetch by Big Fish Games, both kids loved it but it was a very short game and not educational, which wasn't a problem for us.

Would love to hear of some fun games they can learn from???

NetworkGuy Thu 18-Apr-13 20:39:31

for Android or Apple, walkingonthemoon ?

I put a few suggestions for Android games (for a 6yo boy) on a thread where someone using Apple wanted to find a way to get apps to a friend's Android mobile for her son.

Not sure if identical apps were available for the iPhone but I first suggested a couple of car related games and then an aeroplane game, and the MNetter with Apple certainly tried one of the games smile

None of them were "educational" really, I'm sorry, but just a bit of (free) fun as it meant the friend with the Android phone could have had them without any concern over cost...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now