Talk

Advanced search

Talktalk problems - anyone else?

(5 Posts)
lottie63 Sun 06-Jan-13 09:27:07

Is anyone else having server problems with TalkTalk (yesterday and today)? All the green lights are on constant on the router (oh god, hope I m using the right terms here..bit of a technophobe). I can accesss mumsnet and facebook but when I try to search on the net, safari just says 'couldnt open the page as server is not responding'. What can I do to fix this?

PedroPonyLikesCrisps Sun 06-Jan-13 14:00:33

If you can get on Mumsnet and Facebook then the other Internet is working.

Sounds like whatever search engines be you are using is having the problem. Can you get direct to other sites like www.bbc.co.uk,etc?

niceguy2 Sun 06-Jan-13 20:16:44

I'm on TalkTalk and it's fine. No problems here.

Are you using a PC or Mac?

lottie63 Sun 06-Jan-13 20:47:22

Well I switched the on-off button several times. It's better tiday than yesterday. Am using a pc.. Well, laptop and iphone. Switched iphone off and then back on and that did help.

Would there be a difference between pc and mac?

TalkTalkSupport Tue 08-Jan-13 08:00:00

Hi lottie63,

Im sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulty. If you have any further queries regarding your TalkTalk service feel free to join the TalkTalk Members Forum (http://www.talktalkmembers.com/forums) where we can provide you with full support for any queries you may have.

Regards

Mark
Online Community Department

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now