Advanced search

you know the scrolly thing on extreme right of screen

(3 Posts)
gingeroots Mon 26-Nov-12 09:22:03

that you use to move page up and down ?
Mine seems to have altered it's characteristics because I swear I never used to have to click and drag it ,I'm sure I used to use one hand ,,just position cursor and use mouse .
Or have I gone mad .
I'd like it to be the way it used to be ...

antonym Mon 26-Nov-12 21:17:34

Click the little triangle at the top/bottom to move up/down respectively. Better still, get a new mouse with a scroll wheel.

gingeroots Mon 26-Nov-12 21:21:51

Thanks smile .
It seems that the bottom triangle went awol ,but it's back now - after rebooting .
Though I notice a couple of icons on the ?task bar ( at the bottom ) have disappeared now .
Sigh .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: