Talk

Advanced search

Black or white iPad

(8 Posts)
outtolunchagain Sun 18-Nov-12 19:19:58

So we have finally decided to take the plunge and get an iPad but know to decide on colour.

I had pretty much thought We would get white, I have a white iPhone , and like the fact that it doesn't seem to show the fingerprints as much.I also find the white pleasing to look at . DH though has just wrinkled his nose at white and prefers black.

Please help us to choose

outtolunchagain Mon 19-Nov-12 08:09:25

Bump

NervousAt20 Mon 19-Nov-12 08:10:05

White grin don't back down white is much nicer

lisad123 Mon 19-Nov-12 08:11:01

It doesn't really matter because once you stick a case on it, which you will, it won't show smile

AppleOgies Mon 19-Nov-12 08:11:44

Black but with a case you will barely notice the difference!

charitygirl Mon 19-Nov-12 08:12:35

Ive just ordered a black one - have heard that the white border can be distracting and 'glare' if you're using it to watch movies

Presume you will have a protective case though, so you won't really see the colour much?

2blessed2bstressed Mon 19-Nov-12 08:17:07

I have a white one, so does ds1. Dp has a black one. Ours are much nicer than his...even dp says so now. I think it must depend on the case/cover whether you see much of the colour. We all have the Tesco Finest cases after dp did a lot of shopping around and comparisons. One if my friends also has the same case now after she saw mine and how much stronger it seemed to the one she'd bought - from the Apple store!

outtolunchagain Mon 19-Nov-12 08:46:46

Thanks everyone , think I like the white and as its my overtime which is paying think I get final say wink
Will definitely look at the tesco cases , that sounds really interesting , presumably they are cheaper than the apple ones ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now