Talk

Advanced search

Ipad Edeucational Games Help Please ??

(4 Posts)
rockinhippy Mon 05-Nov-12 11:59:52

I posted over in eduction, but realise now here is probably better - I would be grateful for any advice to my query ...

HERE

Thank you smile

12thmonkey Tue 06-Nov-12 09:15:15

how old is the child you are looking at this for. My kid is almost 2 and there are a few shape sorter and counting games that have got him saying words we would expect him to and he can count to 10, albeit in the wrong order.

The app store has a section on educational apps for all ages it would be a good place to start.

rockinhippy Tue 06-Nov-12 10:25:33

Thanks Monkey She's 10,(yr 5) but apparently advanced, so I'm probably looking for stuff covering that age & a bit older - I've looked in the app store & have downloaded a few freebies, but was hoping to get something recommended for her age/ability before spending money - lots to choose from & I can see me choosing the duff onesconfused

12thmonkey Fri 16-Nov-12 17:50:38

i would go for the education section, there are many on all the available gcse subjects, they are surprisingly interactive and a great way of getting them into the subject they may be interested in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now