Talk

Advanced search

What's the best way of finding a phone-contract-with-tablet deal?

(4 Posts)
BertieBotts Tue 02-Oct-12 22:51:11

I've looked on moneysupermarket's handy little thing which lets you search by free gift but when I click through to the site to have a nosey it just shows me the phone handset (which I'm not interested in anyway) and then usually a totally different monthly deal with no sign of any free gift confused

I'm after a decent android tablet, full size, not one of the pointless 7" things. I don't care what phone handset it comes with, as I work in a second hand phone shop so I'll just trade it in towards a decent one grin but I figured, I want a tablet and my current contract's coming to an end now anyway.

Although. I'm rather a low user on phone credit at the moment anyway so perhaps I should just go back to pay as you go?

Spons Tue 02-Oct-12 23:00:36

Buymobilephones.net is good, I got a free iPad for a tmobile v good phone contract @ £26 per month 18 months, most basic phone ever though, but didn't matter as already had iPhone. Had free wii in past from them too!

NetworkGuy Wed 03-Oct-12 13:46:38

You could check e2save.com and mobiles.co.uk (sites run by Carphone Warehouse) and Quidco (for cashback deals and other websites offering deals) or TopCashBack, and on HotUKdeals.com for any tips on bargain tablets (!)

NetworkGuy Wed 03-Oct-12 13:48:45

Wasn't completely mad including HUKD as you may end up spending much more than cost of a tablet going for a deal with a phone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now