Talk

Advanced search

I can't find ANY instructions ANYWHERE for my new phone!

(8 Posts)
pookamoo Mon 24-Sep-12 15:12:28

It's a T mobile Energy. DH bought it because it was on offer with tesco vouchers, and now we can't figure out how to work it!

Anybody got any bright suggestions? There is sort of a pdf manual online but it only has the index page, no actual instructions hmm

I am going to have to go into the shop, aren't I?

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 24-Sep-12 15:56:23

is it this one?

pookamoo Mon 24-Sep-12 16:14:15

Yes. If you download it, there is a very full index page followed by a lot of blank sheets of paper... sad

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 24-Sep-12 16:26:02

it wasnt blank when I looked at it - what are you trying to find out? Maybe you need updated adobe reader

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 24-Sep-12 16:28:16

although that appears to be the FAQ's rather than the manual. Googling suggests that the manual is on your SD card but dont know how to access that - maybe connect phone to your pc

pookamoo Mon 24-Sep-12 16:42:41

Hmm... I want to know what all the icons do, and how to go forward and backwards between screens...
I'd like to know how to adjust the volume, how to enlarge the image on the screen, how to save and retrieve files, how to send text messages...

Basically, I'd like to sit down with the manual and look at each screen to see what it does.

I know it's only a cheap and cheerful phone but it would be nice to be able to use it!

Thanks for your help though. smile

vodkaanddietirnbru Mon 24-Sep-12 16:53:56

have looked and looked but there doesnt seem to be much out there - sorry!

pookamoo Mon 24-Sep-12 16:55:20

thanks - that was the conclusion I had come to!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now