Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know if there is such thing as an online calendar for syncing diaries?

(10 Posts)
vigglewiggle Tue 18-Oct-11 22:16:17

My parents help out with childcare for my family and my sister's children. Our working hours vary, so we could do with a calendar that we can all access to note down commitments and childcare requests.

Does such a thing exist?

josephinebonaparte Tue 18-Oct-11 22:17:21

You can do this on Google calendar

FrankNCock Tue 18-Oct-11 22:18:36

Google calendar! DH, myself and DS all have separate calendars that we can see together on one calendar. And I sync it to my android phone.

vigglewiggle Tue 18-Oct-11 22:20:34

Thank you. Will it sync with an IPhone <hopeful>

FrankNCock Tue 18-Oct-11 22:54:25

not sure, but at the very least you could log into the calendar using the internet browser on an iphone.

AndiMac Tue 18-Oct-11 22:58:18

We used to use Google, but now use Cozi Calendar, as it also syncs with DH's TripIt calendar. Also free to use and very easy. http://www.cozi.com/

vigglewiggle Wed 19-Oct-11 20:32:06

Thank you all!

redlac Wed 19-Oct-11 20:45:18

Yes google calendar does sync with iPhone

niceguy2 Wed 19-Oct-11 22:18:33

Yes, google calendar is best. This is how my DP and I now organise our lives. Even our kids have it on their iPhone/iPod.

Basically we just set up a new google account and set up the login on each device.

My DP has android too so you can pretty much use any smartphone, not just iPhones.

vigglewiggle Wed 19-Oct-11 22:55:51

Great, just got to get the whole family on board now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now