Talk

Advanced search

Help nephews business taken over facebook and now my emails!

(6 Posts)
sneezecakesmum Sun 09-Oct-11 13:11:34

Nephew has a business selling exotic lizards and advertises?transacts on facebook. consequently my facebook page is covered in these transactions/conversations. This I can bear but now I am receiving up to 16 email alerts from facebook. I've tried spamming them but it doesnt work. Apart from blocking beloved neph how can i stop the emails?

zandy Sun 09-Oct-11 13:12:39

Tell him to take your name off his list because its becoming a pain in the bum.

zipzap Sun 09-Oct-11 13:15:49

Ask him to have two profiles, one for business and one for family/friends. Then you can just not sign up for his business one.

sneezecakesmum Sun 09-Oct-11 13:33:38

thanks - I will have to do this and just explain about the unwanted emails being a particular pain. I will def mention about the two facebook pages, i am sick of endless photos and conversations about gekkos and lizards when i only want family gos!

Trills Sun 09-Oct-11 16:19:22

In Facebook go to the top right for Account Settings and change things under Notifications so you don't get so many emails.

sneezecakesmum Sun 09-Oct-11 18:10:18

thanks ive just blocked him and apologised via my sister, his mum, to him. her reply was 'what took you so long we did it ages ago'! did see email thing thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now