Talk

Advanced search

Best way to set up an online poll for menu choices?

(3 Posts)
ViolaTricolor Tue 20-Sep-11 15:38:06

I'm looking for some geeky expertise here. I use Doodle all the time to schedule meetings, so I'm looking for something similar which will let people select options for a three course meal. Doodle has a 'Make a choice' setting which you can use for people to pick things rather than times, but ideally I'd want the starter, main course and dessert to each be in a separate section with only one choice possible from each. I think that a poll for each course is rathe excessive. Any suggestions?

Metal Tue 20-Sep-11 20:26:25

Survey Monkey is quite a popular website that will let you do this, but it's a bit more work than Doodle.

Here is a very basic example of a menu choice.

To know which person has picked which option you'll need to click "Collect Responses" after creating the survey and add either a list of emails to invite (it can take around an hour for the email to actually go out); a facebook invitation; or your own unique IDs.

If you decide to use this, I can give more help if you need it.

ViolaTricolor Wed 21-Sep-11 12:14:23

Thanks so much, I have just tried doing it there and it's perfect. I had answered surveys on Survey Monkey before, but never thought of using it now (in fact I didn't know there was a free account option). I'm going to play a bit more. Brilliant grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now