Talk

Advanced search

Microsoft Office word 2007

(7 Posts)
SingleFosterMum Wed 07-Sep-11 14:09:42

Disclaimer ... I know very little about computers/laptops etc
occassionally I receive emails with attachments on, I can open them but can't save or print them.
Do I have to buy a cd so I can print and save them or is there another way round it that doesn't involve money !

DownyEmerald Wed 07-Sep-11 22:28:18

I use a different email thingy but you must be able to save them. Try right clicking on the file name and seeing what the options are.

BadgersPaws Wed 07-Sep-11 23:33:47

If you give a bit more information about what sort of computer (Windows? Mac?) you use and how you access your email (Outlook Express on your machine? Hotmail through a web browser?) then someone can give some detailed help on this.

SingleFosterMum Thu 08-Sep-11 09:47:54

Thanks, my computer is windows and I get my emails through incredimail. It's when they are sent from/with microsoft office word that I can't save or print them but I can open them.
When I click on the save button it says... this is disabled to enable it purchase a licensed copy of microsoft office.

niceguy2 Thu 08-Sep-11 09:57:00

You've basically got the default trial version of MS Office on your system which is time limited and your time has run out.

Your best bet is to uninstall it and replace it with something like Openoffice instead.

You can uninstall Microsoft Office by going to Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs

SingleFosterMum Thu 08-Sep-11 11:24:52

Thanks niceguy, going out now, will try later. Really appreciate your help.

SingleFosterMum Thu 08-Sep-11 21:02:52

It worked ! Thanks so much, I've been able to save and print documents I needed re my fostering.
A big fat THANKYOU.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now