Talk

Advanced search

I need a movie list app

(3 Posts)
VivaLeBeaver Fri 19-Aug-11 18:42:21

I've just cancelled my love film account and really miss being able to keep a list of movies that I want to watch. Not just a simple list as I could do that on a work document but ideally I'd like something that links into DVD release dates. I see adverts, trailers, etc for stuff been released at the cinema and want to be able to think that looks good and put it on my list. Then every now and then look at my list to see what's now on DVD.

NetworkGuy Mon 22-Aug-11 12:06:23

sounds like you want to have a small database, or maybe just use a spreadsheet (so you could have one column for release date, another for film title, and add whenever, then sort on release date column and see what films you thought you were interested in).

You could have a smallish spreadsheet on Google Documents and be able to view / edit it from any internet connection, whereas an 'app' would probably only be up-to-date on one device.

VivaLeBeaver Mon 22-Aug-11 22:06:34

That sounds like a plan. It certainly doesn't look like there's an app that does this as I've searched the app store for ages. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now