Talk

Advanced search

I hate this stupid HTC phone. It is not smart, its RUBBISH

(4 Posts)
shuffleballchange Wed 03-Aug-11 20:24:23

I have now spent the last 2 hours attempting to transfer photos and videos from said phone to my laptop. I have downloaded the HTC sync thingummy from their website but the phone is not recognising this and the laptop is not recognising the phone either via the USB cable. I am really fucking annoyed. Please help

Fenouille Wed 03-Aug-11 20:38:37

Which one do you have? With my Desire I don't need the sync programme to transfer photos. I plug it into the computer, select the type of connection I want (charge only/sync/hard drive or something similar/another option which I forget). If you don't get the pop up you can pull down the top bar menu thing and tap on the connection type (which should have and icon when you plugged it in) and it takes you to the screen where you can change your choice (hope that makes sense).

Your laptop should just see it as a flash drive.

LoonyRationalist Wed 03-Aug-11 20:42:35

Connect to pc, choose connect as hard drive. Browse for your files it really couldn't be simpler!!

BadgersPaws Thu 04-Aug-11 09:30:45

This depends on the type of phone. For example HTC also make Windows Mobile phones, and they work in a very different way and most certainly not as a flash drive.

So once you give some more details on the phone someone will be able to help out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now