Talk

Advanced search

mp3 player recommendation.

(7 Posts)
zeus123 Mon 01-Aug-11 22:14:30

Thinking of buying a mp3 player for my dd 10.
Not keen on ipod ,any recommendatioms?
I have started downloading audio books,podcast to my phone HTC desire.will I be able to download these into mp3 players?

ivykaty44 Mon 01-Aug-11 22:15:56

my dd2 has a sony mp3 player and it recharges on the pc - so no battries to worry about and it is easy to use, deleate stuff add stuff to and small enough to slip in a pocket.

zeus123 Mon 01-Aug-11 22:17:05

What model is it Katy?

ivykaty44 Mon 01-Aug-11 22:17:21

this type

zeus123 Tue 02-Aug-11 07:39:03

Thanks Katy.
I will certaintly look at this model of Sony.
Anyone with the experience with creative mp3 players?
Lots of good reviews in Amazon and here.

breadcrumbs Tue 09-Aug-11 22:01:14

My DS and I both have a Creative Zen like this. His was reconditioned (and like new), mine was new. They are brilliant as they come with different memory sizes (1,2,4,8 gb I think) and also with an SD card slot so you can put in more memory or your camera card if you want to view pics on the mp3 player too.

Comes with USB cable but you can buy power chargers cheaply, also cases and accessories for them. Best £35 we spent on DS, as he uses it every day for music CDs and also audio books.

Snorbs Tue 09-Aug-11 22:15:19

I've got one of these. I've got no complaints at all - it's robust, simple to use, the battery lasts for ages, sounds good and works really well with Windows Media Player.

I've also heard good things about the Creative products.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now