Talk

Advanced search

How do I delete a facebook theme/skin?

(2 Posts)
Cedise Fri 15-Jul-11 10:36:06

Last year I was playing around with facebook themes/skins. I put a theme or skin (not sure if there's a difference!) on my facebook page, didn't like it, and deleted it.

On my laptop, my fb page doesn't have a theme. I don't have any add-ons or extensions that would affect fb appearance (I use Firefox). I have logged on a different fb account on my laptop and looked at my fb page, and there is no theme. I have tried a different browser on my laptop and my fb page doesn't have a theme. All well and good... BUT a friend just told me my page DOES have the theme.

So I asked my fb friends - and they are saying that the theme IS there.

How the heck do I get rid of it? I have checked add-ons and extensions, it's not there. I have checked my programs, I don't have anything that would affect themes (like GreaseMonkey). I don't have any fb apps for themes.

Where else do I look? confused And how do I know if the invisible-to-me theme is gone, if I can't see it anyway?

Cedise Fri 15-Jul-11 10:37:09

I don't remember the website that I got the theme from, so I can't go back and see how to properly uninstall it.

Duh.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: