Talk

Advanced search

Moonfruit anyone?

(2 Posts)
kitsmummy Wed 13-Jul-11 16:06:37

My lovely sister is making me a website for my dog walking business. She's doing it on moonfruit, so obviously my name has moonfruit in it. Does anyone know if i can get rid of the moonfruit bit, so it's just xxxx.co.uk? I don't want her to waste time building one on moonfruit if i can't somehow change it to a more usual .co.uk

I've tried to get the answer for this on moonfruit but I can't really see what to do. I haven't got a clue basically!

Also, I know I'll need to get SEO stuff done on it, or get her to do it if it's easy. Is it possible to do this with a moonfruit website, or are they too basic to have this <clueless>

thanks so much!

NetworkGuy Thu 14-Jul-11 00:26:00

If you register a .co.uk you can usually redirect to display another website via the domain registration firm's control panel.

I've used 123-reg.co.uk for several years. They're cheap and reliable in my experience, and offer web forwarding in their control panel.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now