Talk

Advanced search

Photo editting?

(6 Posts)
JessKM Sat 09-Jul-11 23:55:27

Hi guys!

My lil girl has her "reception graduation" in a weeks time and we have to submit a recent pic of them in their uniform. I have a pic which I adore of her, only it was taken about a week after she fell off a swing....to cut a long story short, her nose broke her fall grin

So, there was a rather large scab on her nose and this gorgeous pic was taken just after that MASSIVE scab fell off. As she is mixed race, of course it fell of to reveal some lovely fresh pink skin.

To paraphrase, I love the pic, I want the pic to be used in their assembly, but she does look like shes wearing a prosethic nose.

I tried using the free edit things today but I cant figure it out properly! Does anyone have photoshop on their PC that they could fix her nose? Im imagining it would be as easy as using a colour pick tool and just transferring the colour over. It wouldnt have to be perfect! Just a bit better than it is now!!!!

Can anyone help me out? point me in the right direction etc etc.,..I would be eternally greatful!!!!!

Jessi

x

2shoes Sun 10-Jul-11 00:03:26

I can have a go if you send me pic, pm me and I will give you my email

JessKM Sun 10-Jul-11 00:09:11

You are an angel!!!!!!!!! Now I just have to figure out the PM thing, il give it a go!

JessKM Sun 10-Jul-11 00:12:21

I think I did it? do you use the message poster link on the thread?

JessKM Sun 10-Jul-11 00:51:48

bump

niceguy2 Sun 10-Jul-11 12:11:34

Hi Jess

If you like, I can have a go too. I have Photoshop as well. Just PM me and I'll give you my email address you can email the photo to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now