Talk

Advanced search

What accessories do I need for an iPad2

(6 Posts)
balancingfigure Sun 12-Jun-11 09:13:09

I've decided to give in to temptation and get an iPad and MN threads in this section has helped lots with narrowing down which model to get (although still can't decide between black or white!) but I wondered if anyone had any recommendations on cases - is the much publicised new foldy magetic cover any good or should I go for something else. Is there any other acessories I will really need. I am probably going to get my iPad from Carphone Warehouse and they have a buy one get one half price deal on accessories at the moment!

I think that like most people I will mostly be using it at home but will also want to take it out sometimes in particular on holiday/travelling. I also expect that DD aged 4 will love it and end up using it as much as me!

5GoMadOnAZ650 Sun 12-Jun-11 22:39:47

I have a purple faux leather folding case which folds to become a stand, it isn't apple branded but still have the sleep function and only cost me £15 or so from mobilefun.

I also have a cover for mine which folds to become a stand. It was £20 from john lewis. Is very handy when reading books, much more comfortable.

RustyBear Tue 14-Jun-11 15:49:45

if you have a camera that uses an SD card, the photo adapter is very useful for getting your photos from camera to ipad.

I also bought an extra charger - the long one, as the one that comes with the ipad isn't really long enough unless you're very close to the socket.

balancingfigure Fri 17-Jun-11 13:34:58

Thanks for comments. Folding case looks like the way to go and now I've got it I see what you mean about the charger lead! DP thought it was OK to charge it balancing on the edge of a chest of drawers but I wasn't so convinced grin

MadAsASnakeNana Sat 18-Jun-11 00:49:32

Folding case is good, plus a connection for digital camera.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now