Talk

Advanced search

htc questions

(7 Posts)
zeus123 Sun 29-May-11 07:47:26

I have a HTC desire and dh has just bought an iPhone 4 . Is there a app that both of us can download and have a common family calendar?
I don't have an aux outlet in the car - can you still play songs in the car with the HTC ?
I need to change the SD card with larger storage - how do I do it and will I loose all treatment data stored

StealthPolarBear Sun 29-May-11 07:51:01

To your first question - DH and I both have HTCs but we have a google calendar which we can access, and access from computers as well - I would be surprised if that couldn't be accessed from an iphone

zeus123 Sun 29-May-11 08:15:38

Is it calengoo.I have Google mail account but can you please explain how you link it with the mail account

zeus123 Sun 29-May-11 08:16:38

I have not downloaded the calengoo BTW

niceguy2 Sun 29-May-11 11:01:37

I did this recently with my family. We now have a family calendar which each have access to. It's been a godsend for our rather complicated life.

What we did was created a new Google Mail account but you can use an existing one if you prefer.

Then on the iphone, you go to Settings -> Mail/Calendar and add a new GMail account. Enter the credentials etc and if you don't want mail, just turn mail off. Just make sure Calendar is set to On.

On the HTC Desire, you will need to go to Menu -> Settings -> Accounts and add the same details there.

Once you've done that, you should both be looking at the same calendar. If you already have a calendar like I do (eg. work) then you will see they have different colours.

Hope that helps

zeus123 Sun 29-May-11 11:48:12

Do you mind me asking what calendar you use as I might have deleted the calendar app which was installed with the phone

StealthPolarBear Sun 29-May-11 12:07:00

I don't know that much detail sorry sad DH set it up

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: