Advanced search

Can you get an attachment to fix a hosepipe to a mixer tap?

(4 Posts)
rickman Thu 19-May-05 21:57:12

Message withdrawn

emmatmg Thu 19-May-05 22:00:30

Yes you can rickman.

My mum used to have one.

can't remeber who made it thought but there certainly is such a thing.

crystaltips Thu 19-May-05 22:01:33

I bought one from B&Q .... BUT watch out as mine did not fit ....

Depends whether or not your mixer tap is roundish or squarish .... mine was roundish and kept on slipping off .... Good luck

SaintGeorge Thu 19-May-05 22:03:44

Or try a big garden centre - that's where we got ours.

Measure the tap before you go - took DH 3 attempts to buy the right one because he didn't think to do that (prat).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: