Talk

Advanced search

plant swap anyone?

(11 Posts)
spod Thu 13-Jan-05 22:07:26

Anyone interested in swapping young plants this spring? I did it with a mumsnetter last year, worked well.... we sent each other about 10 plants, small ones, either bare root or small pots.... let me know...

Bozza Thu 13-Jan-05 22:09:14

Might do this next year. Unfortunately nothing to swap this year due to baby taking up all my time. Next year will have my lift back on track.

bensmum3 Fri 14-Jan-05 21:32:26

I would be interested, where abouts are you ?

spod Fri 14-Jan-05 21:48:53

hi bensmum... I just posted them last year... was cheap really... think it cost me a few quid to send about 10 young plants... unless you happen to live in norfolk? I must get in the garden and have a rummage!

smileyragdoll Sat 22-Jan-05 19:54:00

yep i'd be interrested, always end up doing the same thing every year so could be a nice change I have some strawberry plants and i can do some geranium cuttings.

spod Sun 23-Jan-05 22:22:27

i'll trot into the garden 2morro to see what i have to swap

helenmc Tue 25-Jan-05 22:12:36

I can recommend spod's babies. I haven't even got around to ordering my seeds yet!

spod Wed 26-Jan-05 16:54:06

thanks helenmc... hope your plants from me last year are doing well.... i will compile a list of what i have v. soon.... am currently redisgning my front garden into a cottage garden... need lots of plants!

helenmc Wed 26-Jan-05 21:11:10

Have got some penestemons cuttings in lilac, and some nutmeg clove pinks (really dark maroon flowers that whiff of cloves, ) if any-one interested.

spod Thu 27-Jan-05 21:59:51

ooooh.. love penstemon... which reminds me that I have some penstemon cutings of 'Evelyn'... very delicate pink.... will get into garden soon, promise!

spod Sat 29-Jan-05 22:12:05

should say that i can reccommend helenmc's plants too... i got some from her last year and they are thriving

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now