Talk

Advanced search

3 peaches, 4 plums and 9 apricots......

(7 Posts)
Katymac Fri 10-Aug-07 16:18:28

No it's not a fruit salad but what my garden has produced in the fruit line this summer

This is in addition to the veggies - but it is the apricots I am most impressed with......& the plums I am surprised at .....normally I have pounds of plums

TheDuchessOfNorksBride Sat 11-Aug-07 01:11:16

What happened to your plums? Everyone hereabouts (Sussex) is sick of the sight of them.

Am impressed with peach & apricot growing - are they indoors or out?

Califrau Sat 11-Aug-07 01:43:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

VeniVidiVickiQV Sat 11-Aug-07 01:45:40

Lol yes, i have a very new, and berserk plum tree. Branch has snapped under the weight. I picked a bag full this evening to give to a visitor on their way out -that's the last of them now. The tree is only chest height to me so far

VeniVidiVickiQV Sat 11-Aug-07 01:47:46

My fig tree, which has done feck all for 5 years, this year, (after getting another thinking this one was utterly sterile) has also gone berserk. DP counted 28 figs on it.

And Blackberries a-plenty this year on my thornless blackberry.

Several pots full of blueberries too.

HOWEVER, much to my chagrin - farking 5, yes five single solitary strawberries all summer

Mhamai Sat 11-Aug-07 01:51:12

Erm, under normal circ, I wuldn't dream of respnds tob this type o thread, no oence ikntended but at least my deence is that I'm slightly inneabreated [sp?] was the rest o yer feckin erkuses tok b respondin to a plum theory at d'is ungodly hour? [gri8bn] srry [griin] even. err

Katymac Sat 11-Aug-07 09:36:15

Peach & apricot are both outside

It is a south facing garden - but we haven't had that much summer

Neither Plum tree has fruited properly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now