Well as we got the planning permisson for our extention approved last week and our builder has a slot become available, they start on monday ! So i have until then to get everything moved out of the garage and move all of the plants i want to save I have already moved 3 hebe's, but beside the garage is loads of daffodils in the lawn that i would like to lift and put back in for next year. I dont have the option of waiting untill the leaves have dried out, will they be ok if i lift them now? Should i cut my losses and just buy some more? If i do lift them should i leave the leaves on for a few days to dry out?