Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy bulbs online?

(3 Posts)
hickorydickorycock Mon 19-Dec-16 21:48:42

I've recently moved house and really want to get some bulbs planted, very late I know. All garden centres round here sold out so guess it will have to be online.... any ideas?

shovetheholly Tue 20-Dec-16 10:31:16

J Parkers bulbs often have a sale on this time of year. Maybe focus on later flowering daffs, tulips, alliums - things that are out late March/April - rather than snowdrops/crocuses? We really are a bit late for the Jan-early March things, though you can always buy pots of them ready-planted and in flower at the garden centre if you really want some colour!

pithivier Tue 20-Dec-16 11:23:13

Crocus have very high quality bulbs and plants. I found some daffodils in he garage last Christmas. I planted them I. The new year and they were fine. With the crazy seasons we have now I think planting times have become more flexible. You may find things like winter pansies I. The shops which will flower through winter. Also other small shrubs just to give you a bit of winter colour

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now