Talk

Advanced search

Surprise tree ......

(6 Posts)
frazzledbutcalm Sun 11-Sep-16 09:28:31

Can anyone identify this tree?

It's appeared in our garden ... We think it might be an apple tree, but don't really remember planting any seeds.

TIA

frazzledbutcalm Tue 13-Sep-16 10:55:00

Anyone??

Klchi Tue 13-Sep-16 11:01:55

Looks very similar to our apple trees. But then again I'm an idiot when it come to trees! And most plants for that matter! Sorry it's not very helpful!

JT05 Tue 13-Sep-16 17:49:57

Could well be an apple, you may have to wait until spring to see if there is any blossom. We have a small random tree in our front garden, it turned out to be a Victoria plum that has been laden with fruit, so you could be lucky.

LozzaChops Tue 13-Sep-16 17:57:06

Think it looks like an apple! Not sure. I keep getting surprise walnut trees in the lawn where the squirrels have been burying confused

frazzledbutcalm Tue 13-Sep-16 21:19:04

Ah that's so cute lozza!

We've been here over 15 years so it's not something that was planted before us. Ds thinks we planted Apple pips but dh and myself just can't imagine it as our gardens is TINY!

I guess we must have .... There's no way we can keep apple tree here though ... Dh thinks he may take it to the allotment IF the consensus is its an apple tree.

Thanks all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now