Talk

Advanced search

Help me pick a Cuprinol garden colour

(9 Posts)
RhubarbCrumble1 Sat 16-Apr-16 09:22:23

Hello,
I have bought some long wooden Unpainted planters to go down the right hand side of the garden next to fence.
As you can see it is very dominated by dark brown fence and decking and green posts (fairly recently refreshed by husband so can't change). Should I follow theme and paint them green or brown or pick a lighter colour from Cuprinol like natural stone or lighter green? I'd like to do the chicken coop in chosen colour too.
Any suggestions welcome
smile

GeorgeTheThird Sat 16-Apr-16 09:23:40

I have the light green, it looks duck egg blue in some lights.

Have you got the colour chart?

RhubarbCrumble1 Sat 16-Apr-16 09:30:39

Not very keen on blue George so perhaps avoid that one. Thanks tho. I've looked on Internet at chart and I love muted greens but wonder if garden needs brightening up

NigellaEllaElla Sat 16-Apr-16 09:34:47

Personally I wouldn't go with another green shade but I do think you could do a lighter stone type shade and it would blend really well.

RhubarbCrumble1 Sat 16-Apr-16 10:21:15

Thanks Nigel I'm going to do it! (Just needed a nudge)

MadSprocker Sat 16-Apr-16 12:57:03

Cream would look lovely. Love your garden too.

Blodynn Sat 16-Apr-16 13:02:10

I'm in love with the pink shade and am going to paint my bench in it soon. Want to get some pink plant pots too to bring it all together

shovetheholly Sun 17-Apr-16 09:10:41

Choose something that goes with the colours of your planting scheme. Otherwise it's like painting a room without any regard to the colour of your furniture that goes in it!!

I think darker, richer shades can look lovely against light colours.

southeastastra Sun 17-Apr-16 09:22:21

I really like the damson colour its different but pretty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now