Have I payed to much for a landscape gardener

(4 Posts)
als30 Wed 15-Jul-15 12:00:10

Getting garden done after the sunroom but it seems to be costing a lot coming in at £14,000 is this ok my garden is big still have a good bit after the sunroom was added on can't give the sizes as no idea but I'm getting to patios done one coming from sunroom and one where the grass was getting a wee wall built too as drainage will be a problem if I don't get this drainage thing in my patio might sink also putting up new fencing both side plus replacing exciting back fence and gate trees are being trimmed and shaped getting stuff put down to stop the weeds and the bit at the back is getting tidied up

als30 Wed 15-Jul-15 12:01:38

two patios

HaveYouSeenHerLately Wed 15-Jul-15 15:10:39

I have no idea but I always get at least three quotes done to get an idea of costs smile

SugarPlumTree Fri 17-Jul-15 07:38:02

I don't know as have always done things bit by bit. You can save a lot on materials though by shopping around, we need a new side gate with a tiny bit of fencing. The gate, some posts, fencing slats, hinges plus handle were £100 including delivery, whereas the gate on its own was £100 in some places.

I'd get more quotes and ask for a breakdown of materials and labour then start from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now