Advanced search

Planters for the top of a fence

(1 Post)
HaveYouSeenHerLately Thu 09-Jul-15 19:10:22

Has anyone seen any (preferably cheap) plastic planters that straddle the top of a fence?

I've found some on the Homebase website called FlowerBridge but they're a bit more than I wanted to pay grin

I was looking for trough shaped ones (I need two) but the round ones above are quite big, which would work.

I'm kicking myself as I've seen them in the pound shop before now, and I talked myself out of buying some in the Homebase sale last year sad hmm

Off to check Wilko and Ikea websites...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: