Advanced search

Moss for indoor bulb displays

(2 Posts)
HaveYouSeenHerLately Mon 15-Dec-14 21:10:08

Does anyone know where I could buy moss to go on top of my indoor potted bulbs? The type you see on supermarket and florist displays.

Is it sphagnum moss? Does it take long to establish? Would a florist sell me a small amount?! I'm a bit clueless really!

I intended to pass a few on as presents and they're looking a bit bare wink

Ferguson Mon 15-Dec-14 22:58:41

Yes, is probably is sphagnum moss. I just Googled it and most gardening supplies firms do it. Here is just one (but it looks manky) so I should search for something better.

Just guessing, but might orchid growers have better samples?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now