Advanced search

If I want to get my lawn rotavated and levelled...

(3 Posts)
lolalotta Mon 31-Mar-14 11:30:30

Who am I looking for? A gardener, landscaper or a lawn specialist??? I'm really clueless! Thank you!

Gooner123 Mon 31-Mar-14 19:53:00

A landscaper would be my first port of call,but some gardeners will be able to do it too,a lawn specialist if your looking for bowling green standard.

lolalotta Mon 31-Mar-14 20:35:09

Thanks so much Gooner, definitely don't want bowling green flat, just level for the kids to run around on. I will give some landscapers a ring and have a chat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now