Talk

Advanced search

I'm finally getting a garden!!!!

(5 Posts)
allotmentgirl82 Sun 16-Mar-14 19:42:30

In three weeks we will be moving into our new home in Cornwall. It has a large garden which is slightly sloped.
I can't wait to get out there and start tidying it up and planting.
I used to have an allotment so will be turning the top bit of the garden (with the most sun) into a couple of veg patches. There is a stone wall at the top, so I might try to train some fruit trees up it.
There is a large decking area near to the top which will be perfect for outside dining and sunbathing!

Antidote Sun 16-Mar-14 20:26:02

Congratulations! Where in Cornwall are you moving to?

We are in saltash, with what I thought was a small garden until DH pointed out that the entire plot of our previous house and garden could have fitted onto our back lawn!

PeggyGuggenheim Mon 17-Mar-14 18:06:03

You lucky thing, it looks amazing!

allotmentgirl82 Mon 17-Mar-14 22:19:54

Antidote- we are moving to Liskeard, so not too far from you. My husband works in Plymouth at the Citroen garage in Devonport.
My boys spotted the trees on the photo and have asked me to build them a treehouse!
I'm not sure the landlord and neighbours will agree to it though sad
I've not actually viewed the house in person, only my OH has. I've only seen it in photos.
I'm so excited to move, myself and OH have been living 380 miles away from each other since last september.

funnyperson Tue 18-Mar-14 14:10:54

Looks brill. Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now