Talk

Advanced search

Where is the best place to buy Aloe Vera plants this time of year Feb/March

(6 Posts)
Hambo04 Tue 04-Feb-14 19:26:20

Been interested in trying to cultivate Aloe Vera as it has so many health benefits if consumed. But just can't seem to find anywhere selling it. Been to a fairly large garden centre and was told they should be getting some in the summer. Tried B&Q and none there. Any ideas apart from trying to get it online as I fear it will arrive crushed sad

WynkenBlynkenandNod Tue 04-Feb-14 20:14:53

Can you ask round your friends ? They produce baby plants and someone may well have one you could have.

timtam23 Mon 10-Feb-14 22:09:47

I have seen small Aloe Vera plants in Ikea recently, along with lots of other succulents, all very cheap

dizhin79 Tue 11-Feb-14 08:28:30

definitely post in your Facebook wall or ask friends I have away about 15 last year having split up my monster!

Elocampane Sun 23-Feb-14 16:31:11

I have loads of baby ones, of you pm me I can send you some for the price of postage only

warning: once you have them, they multiply until you are begging people to take them off your hands!!

Jux Sat 01-Mar-14 17:46:58

I'm in that situation Elocampane! DD brought one home from a church bazaar (good place to look, Hambo!) a couple of years ago and I now have millions!! Actually, a friend came round last week and took loads of them so I only have the really really big ones left. I'm not sure that they'd be postable but if you're in East Devon or near, PM me and maybe you could pick one up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now