Sheds/log cabins

(9 Posts)
Karbea Sun 26-May-13 19:24:05

If you've got one, what's it like and where in your garden is it?

We've a sort of triangular shaped garden although the point isn't a point, I guess a better description is it narrows.

We are thinking of getting something like this and putting it at the end of the garden so we will look out onto it from the lounge and kitchen.
Do you think it's better to get something smaller and just shed like and hiding it somewhere or do you think we will actually use the log cabin bit in the summer? We will put a patio bit next to it. But we've also a patio nr the house...

funnyperson Sun 26-May-13 20:09:39

Hexagonal is a very pleasing shape inside and outside

Bluepenny Mon 27-May-13 18:08:21

We're looking to do similar Karbea and are probably going for a corner summer house rather than a shed because we'll look out on it too and think it'll be more pleasing on the eye.

Something like this for us, as want to hide garden stuff in it, so want to avoid full length doors!

www.tigersheds.com/product_detail.asp?prod=202/

Hexagonal is lovely, really like that, but we're going directly into a point.

Karbea Mon 27-May-13 18:45:16

Blue penny the link doesn't work sad could you link it again?
Glad to hear someone's thinking the same smile

Bluepenny Mon 27-May-13 21:10:46

http://www.tigersheds.com/product_list.asp?cat1=3&cat2=44&cat3=45

I'm not very good with links! Try copying and pasting this one, fingers crossed it'll come up this time.

It's a tricky decision shed vs. summerhouse, as we don't think it'll get used as a place to sit - it'll be more a glorified shed!

Karbea Tue 28-May-13 08:56:34

Yes I'm sure ours will too!

user1479387153 Thu 17-Nov-16 13:10:46

Started to look for the log cabin and found the company Quick garden. Any feedback or other reliable companies? smile

ChristinePB23 Tue 22-Nov-16 10:27:04

Hello ladies,

My hubby has just recently purchased a shed from Quick-Garden to store all of our old stuff as well as some gardening tools.. I absolutely love it! It looks wonderful in our garden and our neighbors have made some comments about how impressive it looks. I recommend this company without hesitation!

user1479387153 Thu 24-Nov-16 15:24:53

Thank you for your message! I have chosen the log cabin from the Quick Garden and will start waiting for it. They said it might take about 4-8 working days, so have to be patient smile Will share my experience in about two weeks ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now