Talk

Advanced search

Any product to deter neighbours dog fouling my garden?

(8 Posts)
superdeeduper Fri 07-Jan-11 18:29:14

Having a real problem at the moment with a neighbour who is basically letting her dog do its business wherever it likes. Whilst we have an enclosed rear garden, the front is open and this dog appears to have developed quite a liking for it!

I wondered if there were any products which I could put down which might help deter the dog from coming into our space? We have chips at the front with only the odd shrub so do not have to worry about any products affecting lawns, flowers etc.

WorzselMummage Fri 07-Jan-11 18:30:21

Pick it up and deposit it through her letterbox is what I'd do.

shitmonster Fri 07-Jan-11 18:32:07

Stones

- to lob at dog when it starts to crouch.

Doesnt have to be a good aim -just near enough.

They usually get the hint if you persevere.wink

Grumpla Fri 07-Jan-11 18:35:14

Air rifle?

Grumpla Fri 07-Jan-11 18:35:34

For the neighbours windows, obviously, not the dog ;)

superdeeduper Fri 07-Jan-11 22:30:15

Ha I love your messages!Wishful thinking!

Trouble is I have never seen it but as it's the only dog I have to assume it's hers. Tonight I can see it's footprints in the snow. Out all day so quite hard to be hiding sniper-style waiting for it to come.

MrsThisIsTheCadillacOfNailguns Sun 09-Jan-11 21:06:25

I'd put it on her doorstep too.In fact I have done it when I was sure who the owners were.It certainly stopped the problem.

masuki Tue 11-Jan-11 13:06:43

we had this problem and put a picket fence around front garden... now only dog poo on drive!!! but at least grass is safe for little ones...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now