Talk

Advanced search

I need some advice related to SVQ Training Provider

(2 Posts)
JessieDoops Thu 26-Jan-17 23:23:51

I'm looking for some advice please, although I have been on MN for a while, I am not a regular poster, more a lurker, so forgive me if I've put this in the wrong place..... BUT.... Deep breath

I am in Scotland working in a child care establishment completing an SVQ level four, well I already completed a lever four (or so I thought) until SSSC told me I needed to complete a further two units, which is fine. So I was told April 2016 that I had one year to complete two units (plenty of time) my work set me up with a training provider, two in fact, but both fell through. So I suggested to my boss that I return to my original training provider who I completed the rest of the SVQ with, however they are refusing, but not giving me a real reason. I obviously don't have long left and must have it submitted by the end of February. Does anyone know if I am within my rights to ignore them and go with my chosen training provider? Please help

Sorry for the length, I just needed to explain. Surely someone out there knows the answers...

prettybird Sun 29-Jan-17 10:47:24

Not sure this topic will get much traffic from Scots. Why not try posting in Scotsnet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now