Advanced search

Teaching Assistant Course

(6 Posts)
ElizabethJayne7 Wed 04-Jan-17 00:34:57

I want to complete the CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools online. Has anyone completed this course, or similar online successfully? I want to know of a legitimate and GOOD distance learning provider, so many have too-good-to-be-true reviews, peppered with the odd scathing one. I have been looking into The Childcare Company and the Teaching Assistant College (TA College), can anyone shed any light on either of these, or recommend another? I am hoping to complete the course at a fast pace, hopefully in less than a year, so I need tutors who will mark and return work quickly. I already have a placement at a Primary School. Thank you!

Fourmantent Fri 06-Jan-17 06:26:28

I completed the TA course with the following:

It's government funded and they come into school regularly to mark work, etc. PM me if I you need any further info.

Good luck.

chocolateworshipper Sun 08-Jan-17 18:37:52

You could try asking this question on the TA section of the community. May get more replies smile

ElizabethJayne7 Sun 08-Jan-17 20:22:54

Thank you, I had a look, but just looks like it's available in London and Southampton. I'm North West. xx

ElizabethJayne7 Sun 08-Jan-17 20:24:06

Thanks chocolateworshipper! I'll have a go! xx

SisterMoonshine Sun 08-Jan-17 20:25:14

Just the other day someone linked to this...
(I saved it as looked quite good to do alongside volunteering)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now